Full-time Maintenance Position
Seeking maintenance/custodial worker who can work independently and complete required maintenance/custodial tasks. Hours may adjust based on ministry events.
Responsible for providing general maintenance, janitorial, and campus safety/security.
- Opens and closes facilities based on ministry schedules.
- Event set up -- daily work orders and room set-ups
- Completes maintenance repairs (electrical, plumbing, mechanical, carpentry) / Order parts and supplies as needed
- Delivers supplies and takes inventory (i.e. paper, restroom supplies, etc.)
- Thoroughly clean at prescribed intervals throughout the day
- Empty outside trash containers daily /Leaf blow and wash outside areas daily
- General monitoring of the property to ensure safety and security.
- Demonstrates values and attributes in connection with the faith being taught, including but not limited to, unconditional love for all people, industrious, being consistent in prayer.