Caregivers' Day Off TEAM MEMBER
St John has partnered with Olive Crest to offer its kinship families (aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. who act as foster parents) a "Caregivers' Day Off" each month. Team Members interact with kids ranging in age from 6 months to 13 years of age, with games, crafts, food and fun, while caregivers are given a much needed break.
Events are held on St. John's large playground area (adjacent to Senne Field). Lunch is provided for all!
Contact Mary -- 714-815-1217
Please RSVP to volunteer.
- Saturday, Feb. 15 - 10 AM to 2 PM
- Saturday, Mar. 21 - 10 AM to 2 PM
- See Egg Hunt for April
- Saturday, May 16 - 10 AM to 2 PM
- Saturday, Jun. 20 - 10 AM to 2 PM
- Saturday, Aug. 15 - 10 AM to 2 PM
- Saturday, Sept. 19 - 10 AM to 2 PM
- Saturday, Oct. 17 - 10 AM to 2 PM
-Thanksgiving Celebration - Sunday, Nov. 21