Caregivers' Day Off TEAM MEMBER
St John’s in partnership with Olive Crest and Social services offers from 10am-2pm a fun filled day for the children of all RFA and kinship families in Orange County. Caregivers drop off their children and receive a well-deserved break for four hours.
Volunteers interact with kids (ranging in age from babies to 17 years of age) in age appropriate games, crafts, food and fun activities. We give the children one-on-one attention and have a wonderful time building relationships.
The Caregiver’s Day Off events are held on St. John's large playground area (adjacent to Senne Field) and always include a fun theme for the day.
Lunch, snacks, and water is provided for the children and all volunteers.
Volunteer RSVP & Registration is Required
Since we are volunteering with children, volunteer registration is required.
Caregivers Register to Attend:
RFA and Kinship Families, please use the link below to RSVP and join us at Caregivers' Day Off.
- Saturday, Jul. 16 - 10am to 2pm
- Saturday, Aug. 20 - 10am to 2pm
- Saturday, Sep. 17 - 10am to 2pm
- Saturday, Oct. 15 - 10am to 2pm
- Saturday, Nov. 19 - 10am to 2pm
- CHRISTMAS EVENT
-December 3, Family Christmas Extravaganza VOLUNTEER
- Saturday, Jan. 21 - 10am to 2pm
- Saturday, Feb. 18 - 10am to 2pm
- Saturday, Mar. 18 - 10am to 2pm
- EASTER EVENT
-April 8, Family Easter Egg Hunt
- Saturday, Apr. 15 - 10am to 2pm
- Saturday, May 20 - 10am to 2pm
- Saturday, Jun. 17 - 10am to 2pm
- Saturday, Jul. 15 - 10am to 2pm