Sunday, January 22, 2023 - Sunday, March 19, 2023
First Communion instruction is available to all 5th – 7th grade students interested in partaking in the Sacrament of Holy Communion. Along with the class, students will be interviewed by an assigned Elder. The student and a parent (or guardian) must attend the class together.
Students must be baptized prior to receiving Communion.
Please register by January 22nd, 2023
- Classes will be led by Jim Meyer, Irma Bates and Payton Walter
- Dates: Sunday - January 29th from 9:15 - 10:15 am in The Cornerstone OR Thursday - Feb. 3rd from 7pm to 8pm in The Garage.
- You need only attend one of the offered class dates. Both the parent/guardian and the student must attend together.
- Students will be expected to write a short Faith Response in regards to receiving First Communion, which will be due by February 12th, 2023.
- Students will be interviewed by an assigned Elder on Sunday - February 26, 2023.
The First Communion Worship Service will be held on Sunday, March 19th, 2023 at 10:30am in the Sanctuary.
Registration will open in December of 2022