Saturday, October 20, 2018, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Caregivers' Day Off TEAM MEMBER
St John has partnered with Olive Crest to offer its kinship families (aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. who act as foster parents) a "Caregivers' Day Off" each month. Team Members interact with kids ranging in age from 6 months to 13 years of age, with games, crafts, food and fun, while caregivers are given a much needed break.
Events are held on St. John's large playground area (adjacent to Senne Field). Lunch is provided for all!
Contact Mary -- 714-815-1217
Please RSVP to volunteer.
- Saturday, August 18, 9am - 1pm
- Saturday, September 15, 10am - 2pm
- Saturday, October 20 , 10am - 2pm
- Sunday, November 11, 20 , 2pm - 6pm
Family Thanksgiving Celebration
- Saturday, December 15, 10am - 2pm
Family Christmas Celebration