Third Saturday from 06/15/2019 to 10/19/2019
Caregivers' Day Off TEAM MEMBER
St John has partnered with Olive Crest to offer its kinship families (aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. who act as foster parents) a "Caregivers' Day Off" each month. Team Members interact with kids ranging in age from 6 months to 13 years of age, with games, crafts, food and fun, while caregivers are given a much needed break.
Events are held on St. John's large playground area (adjacent to Senne Field). Lunch is provided for all!
Contact Mary -- 714-815-1217
Please RSVP to volunteer.
- Saturday, May 11 10 AM to 2 PM
- Saturday, Jun. 15 10 AM to 2 PM
- No event in July [teen leadership camp]
- Saturday, Aug. 17 9 AM to 1 PM
- Saturday, Sept. 21 10 AM to 2 PM
- Saturday, Oct. 19 10 AM to 2 PM
-Thanksgiving Celebration - Date TBD
-Christmas Celebration - Date TBD