Part Time Maintenance Position
Seeking a part-time (up to 12 hours per weekend) maintenance/custodial worker who can work independently and complete required maintenance/custodial tasks. Hours may adjust based on ministry events. Ideal position for those seeking additional income and have a passion for ministry at St. John’s.
Responsible for providing general maintenance, janitorial, and campus security during weekend hours.
- Maintenance liaison to Worship Services, Special Services, Concerts, Funerals, Weddings
- Opens and closes facilities based on ministry schedules
- Completes room setups as directed
- Provides janitorial duties for events: general cleaning of restrooms, restocking of supplies. Empty trashcans inside and outside buildings and in common use areas.
- Clean outside entrance areas to worship centers, courtyard, nursery, preschool as needed.
- Immediate response to emergency clean up requests.
- Provide coffee service for meetings and events as requested throughout the weekend.
- Set out campus signage for handicap parking, directional and special events, as needed.
- Observation of the property and activities to ensure safety and security. Take appropriate action to correct unsafe or unsecure situations.
714-288-4400 ext. 1264