Assistant Principal of Academics
St. John’s Lutheran School is looking for a dynamic leader to be a part of the St. John’s Lutheran School leadership team, faculty and staff. The assistant principal for academics is the go-to person for all things academics Kindergarten through 8th grade. St. John’s is looking for an administrator with a passion for student learning, teacher development and Christian education. Advanced knowledge in technology, especially Apple products and MAP Growth, will be essential. The position is 12 months and begins July 1, 2019. All interested applicants should submit an application as well as a current resume/CV.
- Ensure curriculum mapping and standards-based alignment; work with staff/faculty to procure and distribute materials.
- Assist with supervision and evaluation of teachers related to schedules and instruction. Conduct walk-through evaluations of all teachers.
- Responsible for student schedules, academic reports and end of year report cards. Advise and evaluate student progress. Lead standardized testing; analyze student data.
- Assure student health, safety and welfare through school security procedures.
- Meet with professionals, authorities and parents regarding issues and concerns related to students.
- Assist school admissions director with student enrollments.
Application Submission Deadline:
December 15, 2018.